Friday 12 August 2011

Almost Done



We had our last concert last night in Baltimore.  It was a great end to what has been a fun and successful tour for the group.  I don't know if there were any reviewers in the audience last night, but a reviewer from our Wednesday night concert in the Catskills was quite pleased.  You can read the review here.

This morning we are headed to Princeton to make a demo recording and then we all head our separate ways.  I am aching to get back to my Jason and Charlie, but I'll be sad to see this tour end.  This is, by far, my favourite group to perform with.  I adore and admire every single one of these musicians and consider each of them to be a friend.  We are already chatting about our next projects.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. warning, very shallow comment ahead: that green is gorgeous on you, Bethie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...