Monday 25 July 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband. 

Thank you for being the adorable man that you are:

Pre-work breakfast, 2011
Thank you for marrying me:

2004
Thank you for traveling with me:

Costa Rica, 2009
 Thank you for loving my family unconditionally:

2006
Thank you for being a smarty pants:

Georgetown Law graduation, 2006
Thank you for all the incredible meals you have cooked for me:

2007
Thank you for not taking yourself too seriously:

2008
Thank you for having a sense of humor (even after spending two weeks in the hospital):

Physical therapy exercises, 2009
Thank you for making me laugh:

2008
Thank you for all the goodies you have baked:

Maine blueberry pie, 2008
Thank you for being an animal lover:

2008
Thank you for doing yard work with dress socks on:

2010
Thank you for renovating the kitchen:

BEFORE
AFTER
Thank you for being romantic:

2004
Thank you for being an amazing father:

2010

Happy birthday, dear husband. You are loved more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...