Wednesday 29 February 2012

There were three in the bed and the little one said . . .

 . . . well, she said nothing because she was asleep!

Charlotte hasn't been sleeping great the last few nights.  We think it may have something to do with some new teeth she's working on.  While it is definitely not awesome to get up multiple times during the night with a cranky baby, I admit that it was pretty adorable when we finally brought her into bed with us this morning.  We normally never do this (that slope is too dang slippery!) but this morning I was too tired to do anything else.  Luckily, we all slept quite soundly.  Charlie even slept through Jason's morning alarm!


I was able to get up and bathe and get ready for the day while she was still sleeping.  I was so exhausted from our rough night's sleep that I crawled back in bed and had a brief rest before I heard some rustling next to me:


She was a bit sleepy and pensive at first:




But then she was ready to play!




She also spent some time admiring our fancy new bed:


Then it was time to roll around a bit:







Soon she was asking for a book (she has been SUCH a book worm lately!) and she was off!



It was such a sweet time that I would almost agree to another middle-of-the-night wake-up just to have another sweet morning . . . wait a second . . . what am I saying?!?! . . .

I think I need some more caffeine . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...