Wednesday 21 March 2012

Here I Come!

It pains to me to have to wait around for an entire day before I can head home.  However, my incredible hosts helped break up my day and took me out to lunch with some of their art collector friends.  We then sat and watched some clips of Vivaldi's Bajazet including one of my favourite singer, Vivica Genaux (just ignore the lip thing . . .  she still sounds great . . . ).  It has me excited to go back to London where I'm looking forward to starting up some regular singing lessons!  But mostly, I'm looking forward to getting home with my sweet little family.  Jason is taking the day off work tomorrow so he and Charlie will be there to greet me when I arrive.  I.  CAN'T.  WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...