Sunday 4 December 2011

Goodbye Again

This morning I leave to go sing with this (newly Grammy nominated!) group in South Florida.  I'll be there for two-and-a-half weeks.  I am again heartbroken to leave my two favourites, but happy to be working and singing with such amazing musicians! 

I have a year's worth of photos on my phone to sustain me between phone calls and skype sessions, but I am going to miss Jason and Charlotte more than I can put into words.  The good news is that we will reunite in Seattle just before Christmas and will have nearly three weeks together before Jason goes back to work.  Not too shabby! 

In the meantime, Charlie will put in extra days at daycare and Jason is taking some days off to spend with her as well.  This is their third time alone together while I travel, so they are old pros now.  They always have a great time together!

So, farewell my Charlie and my Jason!!  I love you both so much and can't wait to hold you both again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...