Monday 25 June 2012

So Long Tampa. Hello Cincinnati!

Though I was sad to leave great friends in Tampa, I am excited to start rehearsals with the Catacoustic Consort and Gut, Wind and Wire here in Cincinnati!  I arrived this afternoon and was greeted at the airport by my Uncle Dale who is a priest here in Cincy.  We went out to lunch before he dropped me off at this gorgeous home that I will be staying in for the next four nights.  Here is a quick peak at my lodgings:

view from the bed


My dorm roomies in Tampa were AMAZING, but I'm pumped to have my own bathroom complete with a huge vintage tub!!

It is quite a step up from my dorm room!

Tomorrow I will be meeting up with my uncle again and my Aunt Mary Lou will be joining us from Michigan.  It should be a lot of fun.

Speaking of Aunt Mary Lou, here is a picture Uncle Dale took of the two of us when I was about eight or so.  He gave me a big stack of photographs when I arrived and this was just one of many great ones:


As always, I'm missing my two favourites and can't wait to get home to see them!  From the looks of their recent blog posts, it looks like they're having a great time, but being apart this long is always a bit heartbreaking for us all.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to our visit- Kathy was so sorry she couldn't make it. Enjoy your accommodations- it will be tough the next figure days.

    See you soon!!! Can't wait!!!

    Love you
    AML

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...