Monday 10 January 2011

Charlotte's Visitors


Charlotte is one popular little girl! She has gotten lots of love from her many visitors.

Stella is Brian and Allison's little girl. They've been over to visit a few times already:



Jessica and Lilly are my friend Diane's girls. They were so sweet and helpful with Charlotte. I can't wait until they're old enough to babysit!







My friend Andrew stopped by while in town from NYC:




Yesterday the Abbotts came by! Katie had just returned from a three month vacation in south America:




Danny and Hiwot were married in April. In fact, we found out we were expecting the day of Hiwot's bachelorette party!






My friend Justine worked with me this summer and got to experience some of my funnier pregnancy moments (pierogis at 8:00am, random nap times and the infamous Z Burger run!)



We've loved having so many visitors. It makes being cooped up in the house much more tolerable! (Somehow we managed to miss a photo opp with the Kavinskis, but I'm sure we'll get another chance soon.) We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...